|May 1994 -
||"Particle Accelerator Research"
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization
|April 1, 1995 -
March 31, 1998
|"Study on the creation of microstructural matters under an ultra clean vacuum space transfer system"
National Research Institute for Metals
(currently National Institute for Materials Science)
||"Mass Spectrometry Technology"
||"Ultra-high Vacuum Research"
Institute of Physical and Chemical Research Japan (RIKEN)
|FY 2002 - 2010
||"High-temperature superconducting motor and generator,"
Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology Auditorium.
||"Organic electronic device manufacture and evaluation equipment,"
NHK Laboratories Hall of Technical Research.
|FY 2005 - 2007
||"Syntheses of organic electronic devices and their evaluation system preparation"
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST)
||"Development and use of extreme high vacuum and CNT field emitter"
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization
|FY 2006 - 2008
||“Development of atmospheric pressure micro-plasma treatment equipment for use in basic technologies of developing large surface area electronic devices”
Japan Science Technology Agency (JSTA),
||New Technology Development Agency, High-technology Development Test
Name: "Single Atom Manipulation Technique" Ultra-high Vacuum System Development
||Tokyo Metropolitan Small and Medium Enterprise Support Center, Industry-academic Research Project
Project Name: "Development of ferromagnetic field system cooling technology for small ships"
||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Kanto Bureau of Economy
Project name: "R&D of small-size high-efficiency synchronization motor using a superconducting high-temperature magnet for pod-form electropropulsion device"
|FY 2003 - 2004
||The Nippon Foundation / The Ship and Ocean Foundation
Funding of technological development
Project name: "Development of new high-efficiency small synchronous motor for electronic propulsion"
|FY 2004 - 2006
||Japan Railway Construction, Transport and Technology Agency
Promotion of basic research in the transportation field
(PL: Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology)
Project name: "Research on innovative synchronous electric motors for propulsion power (machinery / thermal design)"
||Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Subsidies for research and development promoting further increase of regional industrial clusters in Tokyo for the year 2005.
Project name: "Research and development for the adaptation of advanced nano-field analyzers from the simplification of electron spectroscopy devices (CMA)"
|FY 2005 - 2006
||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry; Kanto Bureau of Economy
Industry-academic collaboration for cultivation of talent
Managed by: The Circle for the Promotion of Science and Engineering; Tokyo Institute of Technology
Subject name: "Upbringing of super stars to lead the development of technological innovations in small and medium manufacture enterprises in Ota Ward" (recommissioning)
||Ota City Industrial Promotion Organization
2011 New Business Coalition Activity Subsidizing Project
"Development Project on Advanced Magnetron Sputtering Source" (Kitano-Seiki / High Energy Accelerator Research Organization KEK)
Project Theme; "Development of Magnetron Sputtering Source supporting Ultra-High Vacuum"
||Ota City 2012 New Products and Technologies Development Aid Project
"Development Project on Advanced Magnetron Sputtering Source"
"Plan for Innovation of Management" is approved in accordance with the law on "The Innovation of Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises."
Approval date: March 18, 2005
Approval No: No. 686 of 16 Production Workers Ground Quotient
Approved by Shintaro Ishihara, Governor of Tokyo
"Plan to promote further increase of 'regional industrial clusters' or the plan to harmoniously facilitate the same is approved in accordance with the "Law to Promote Regional Industrial Clusters".
Approval date: April 6, 2005
Approval Number: No. 2144 of 16 Production Workers Ground Quotient
Approved by: Shintaro Ishihara, Governor of Tokyo
- PAT.No.3936340 "Superconducting synchronization device"
- PAT.No.3938572 "Superconducting synchronization device"
- PAT.No.4152898 "Method to install magnetization device in bulk superconductors and superconducting synchronous machines and method to achieve magnetization"
- PAT.No.US 7,750,524 B2 "SUPERCONDUCTOR MAGNETING DEVICE AND SUPERCONDUCTING SYNCHRONIZATION DEVICE."
- PAT.No.European 1583209 "SUPERCONDUCTOR MAGNETING DEVICE AND SUPERCONDUCTING SYNCHRONIZATION DEVICE."
- PAT.No.4793801 "Magnetizing device and superconducting synchronous machine for superconductor"
- PAT.No.4931248 "Superconducting synchronous machine"
- PAT.No.4998940 "Marine propulsion unit"
- PAT.No.5196795 "Vacuum heat press machine"
- PAT.No.5505660 "Low-temperature rotary joint"
- Patent No.European 2439438 "Cryo -Rotary Joint "
- Patent application: 2007-099797 "Testing machine with vertical tensile adhesion strength"
- Patent application: 2008-164619 "Gas charging vessel, atom probe device and an analytical method of the hydrogen position in material"
- PAT.No.2869517 "Equipment for capture and keeping of charged particles" from National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- PAT.No.2081671 "Methods and equipment for producing microparticles" from National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Development (AIST)
- PAT.No.2071912 "Method and equipment for the capture of charged particles" from National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Development (AIST)